Tonight was our Marine Corps Ball. I must say, BEST BALL EVER!! They had free (yes, FREE!) babysitting for the kids, and they had busses running every 15 minutes to take us into New Orleans and drop us off at the front door. It was fantastic. Babysitting alone for us would have cost a fortune. Plus, trying to find a babysitter willing to sit on 5 kids for 5+ hours is a truly daunting task. So this was an awesome date for us!
However, for next time, I need to remember a few things. First, know where my slip is. Going slipless was a little too free and liberating for me. Second, buy stockings more often. Ones purchased 10 year ago are lacking elasticity and may creep southward. Lastly, don't forget the corsage at home!
All dressed up! Isn't Dan handsome?!
Hanging out at the table. It was fun. The program was great. It was pretty lengthy too. I was so hungry by the time dinner came, but it was delicious!
And here is the Marine Corps 236th Birthday Cake. Yummy!

4 comments:
You look SO PRETTY!! Great dress!
Happy Birthday! Glad the event was successful on all accounts. You both look GREAT!
Looks like such a fun night. You look so pretty and va va voomy! I love the dress.
Wow, you pack a lot of gorgeous in! How fun for you! Sounds like a great time. Love the free babysitting!
Post a Comment