Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Kid Perspective

I got a lovely little kodak camera for cheap and it has been quite the handy little gadget! It has proven durable enough for the kids to use and it is simple to use. I like to put it on picture mode and let them play with it. Here are some of the shots the kids have taken.

Always adorable, and currently permanently attached to the binkey.

I think Delaney had the camera here.

Its my boy!

Could be a self portrait, could have been any of the other girls taking this picture!


My funny Callie.


Ah, Delaney's series of self portraits.

Delaney really really likes this little camera. It has provided her with many hours of fun. It gives me many, many pictures to delete.

Yeah, the camera quality disintegrates in poor lighting. This kid still has some awesome cheeks!

And she sure is a cutie.

Oh, look! A picture of me. This was one of the very few that actually had my whole face in it.

Marian from Delaney level.

Dan, by Callie!

No comments: