The kids have been having a very good time with all their Halloween parties and things. Us parents have gone along for the ride and had varying degrees of fun with them.
The school had large slide and a smaller slide for the kids. The girls enjoyed those the most. I loved seeing these 2 come down the slide together.
At the smaller slide, Rylee scrambled right up with Delaney and then zoomed down all on her own. Then she did it again and again. What fun!
The Fall Festival had some fun booths in the gym. I had purchased 50 tickets, and we were unable to use them all up despite going through a lot of different activities! Here, Callie has used 2 tickets to paint a pumpkin. (Delaney spent a lot of time here and painted 3 pumpkins.)
We carved pumpkins on Saturday. I love that Marian is wearing her ears to do this. She picked out a bat and carved the easy parts, and did a nice job, I must say.
My two littlies at the Ward Halloween Party! I love that they grabbed their Easter buckets because they couldn't find their Halloween bags!
Joshua was unenthusiastic about getting his picture taken, but he was much happier about doing the cake walk.

No comments:
Post a Comment