Blogger does not want to upload my pictures and I'm tired of trying. So, you only get 3 pictures instead of the 5 I wanted. If it makes you feel better, It has taken me 2 days and switching computers 3 times to even get this far! I hope you appreciate the effort.
I have realized that my life use to be a lot more interesting. I am still (sporadically) working on organizing my letters written during the year 2003 and wow! I am so glad that part of my life is over! I love my children, but yikes, the work of caring for children while having no clue what I was doing was so not fun. I still don't know what I'm doing, but since they are older, I find it much less physically and emotionally draining. I expect that will change as the teen years hit. I guess it starts off physically miserably and ends with emotionally misery?
I'm just really happy that the kids are great and doing well. I'm so glad I don't have the sleep deprivation and illness issues. Everyone sleeps all night and they rarely get sick. If they are sick, they are good enough I don't have much vomit to deal with. Plus, the discipline and tantrum issues are so much better now. Someone told me a long time ago that if you teach the first one right, the rest will follow. SO true! The little kids see what the big kids are doing and they are so much easier to deal with. Thank goodness for good big kids. As I said, life is good!
It doesn't make for good blog fodder though. I lack the motivation to blog, and with nothing interesting happening, I have not been bogging as faithfully. To tide you over till I can come up with something of actual interest, here is our growing family back when I thought I'd go nuts with lack of sleep and cranky babies.

I know, we are SO adorable! This was summer of 2006. Callie would have been 1, Marian 3, and Joshua would have been 4. Gosh, they are so cute!

1 comment:
so cute but constant work and energy.I miss my babies but am so glad I've graduated from that stage of life.
Post a Comment