Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Friday, October 14, 2011

Boring vacation pictures

We had a long weekend last weekend. We took a little trip to Destin Florida and Joshua says we had Too Much Family Time. I was sick the whole trip, so I mainly lay around with my eyes closed.

I think they look adorable here. I woke up Saturday morning to see this. 4 kids crowded around Dan's iPad watching The Black Stallion on Netflix.

Dan took them to the pool. It was cold, but the kids all got in anyway.
Delaney lasted longer than everyone else. She is impervious to cold!

Dan took them all down to the wharf. They had a good time.

They also went to the park. Again, Dan took them out, while I wished for a faster death than the slow agonizing misery I was suffering.

I love it when they play nice together!

There was some great stuff to do and they had much fun.

And when in the room, they argued over who's turn it was to play the DS. I did like that Callie's favorite thing to play was scribblenauts which is a spelling game.

Oh yeah, the jacuzzi was a big hit too. Next time I'll have to bring bubble bath!

Yep, Marian dove in with her goggles on. It was a nice feature to have!

I love this picture! Yes, Dan took the out to play and he took this shot. But I rarely get pictures of the girls getting along like this. Love it.

And they rolled down the hills. So fun!

And since we were in Florida, Dan did take them to the beach. What did I do? I stayed at home and packed our bags while they went to the beach. Good thing Dan took pictures!

2 comments:

Daniel said...

I am really glad they were able to have fun, even though you weren't feeling well. Glad you survived!

Unknown said...

bummer you missed the beach. I love the pictures! You always make me laugh.