I apologize for the lack of cohesiveness or theme in the following post. I just wanted to get the pictures out there for my parents and I'm short on time and creativity this evening. And without further ado, here is what our weekend was like.
Rylee thought she was all that. She can climb up on the box Grandma and Grandpa sent and this time she brought a snack!
Okay, this one is out of order. The kids were having a blast this morning, dragging each other around the house in on the blanket. They wanted the picture taken. I love how they are all playing together and having fun.
Last night was our Ward Christmas Party. We had good food, a Talent Show and Santa. It was a lot of fun, and look! Delaney found a friend! She was so enthralled with this kid, who is a month older than Rylee.
Dinner was yummy, and these rolls were quite popular, as were the desserts. There was an amazing spread of deserts!
Of course, there was Santa. A slightly questionably attired Santa, but the kids didn't care. Rylee really didn't care, since it was late and she was 2 breaths away from being completely sacked out when I made Dan plop her on the lap of this stranger just so I could get her picture.
Delaney was so excited, she totally cut in line and barged to the front. Look at that face. She is such a funny girl!
Callie was more excited right up till she got to the front of the line. Now she's not so sure.
And this next set of pictures needs a preface. I really wanted a family picture. This morning I got all the kids bathed, dressed and ready early so I could get a picture. Delaney had about 5 screaming meltdowns (something to do with a party last night and 2 parents who had to stay after, resulting in an after 10pm bedtime), and ultimately it didn't happen. So after church, I asked my fabulous friend, the Primary President, if she would take a family picture for me after church. She did a great job, given what she had to work with. Here are the results of her efforts:
To my surprise, Rylee was very consistent in the pictures. Actually, Marian and Joshua were too. Callie's Diva look kinda tanked this shot, but I fear this is the picture where we all looked um, mostly the best.

No comments:
Post a Comment