I climbed into bed next to her and she looked over at me and said, "I'm going to have a pinata at my birthday party, and snacks. Hmmmm, maybe crackers." Seriously?! This is what she thinks about in the middle of the night?! I snuggled with her and then tucked her in again. As I left, Rylee was fussing again. She's been coughing, and I think it is waking her up. So I got to go sit on her floor some more. Sigh. I was up for an hour between the 2 of them.
And on a totally different topic, this was so cute.....
Yesterday we were in church and you can look out the window closest to the front and see some lovely landscape. It is very pretty and Callie looked out there yesterday just after church started. She grabbed my arm and whispered, "Is that the Garden of Eden?"

1 comment:
That's hilarious- the commentnot being up all night. I wish there was a magic trick for that. I have often thought about patenting some baby ambien. Sigh. What can you do? I am hoping for better nights!
Post a Comment