I have the funniest girls. Cute ones too. Today I'm going to spotlight Callie! She is such a great girl.

Callie loves to play with her little sister. Here they are laying with their dress-ups. What lovely ballerinas! Earlier they were puppies. Ballerinas are a little quieter, but the twirling can get a little out of control.

I find Callie sleeping in the most interesting ways. Tonight she was asleep atop a huge pile of pillows and blankets. Earlier this week, she and Delaney had "Slumber Parties" and slept on the floor. This, was my favorite though. I love to read, and I love that Callie likes to read before bed too!
I am now going to brag on my little girl. She is a neat kid, and in our ward, when the children memorize all 13 Articles of Faith, our Primary President will bring them a cake. (Joshua got his cake last month.)

Callie got her cake on Sunday! She was so doggone cute!

Yep, that's my girl. She was smart enough to ask for a white cake with vanilla frosting, so I wouldn't at it all.
2 comments:
I am very impressed that Callie learned all the Articles of Faith, and impressed with your primary president for rewarding with cake!
Priceless photos of precious children! Don't let them grow up too fast before we get home - I want to still be able to enjoy some of those young sweet spirits.
Post a Comment