Well, I am almost home from the reunion! I'm not sure how I feel about spending more time in the car than at the reunion. I love my family and we had a fabulous time. It was nice to see Dan for even just a few days. If you ever need a large family gathering place with great kid stuff, El Colorado Lodge was great. And there was lots of cool stuff to do. Pictures will have to wait till I'm back in AR and can post them.
So, We drove to Tulsa, to Dan and Miranda's. Then it was another long day and one short day of driving to get to Colorado. Same thing on the way back, but right now we're at Dan and Miranda's. We'll stay a few days. Dan flew back to DC straight from CO, so its me, all 4 kids, my parents, and Andy's 3 oldest- Nathan, Katie and Aaron. Yep, 7 kids, 5 adults. Makes for fun travel. Yesterday and today's travels were further enhanced by Delaney's non-stop puking. Fortunately, one she was empty, I only gave her water, and this morning we tried some yogurt. When she vomited all that up, it didn't stink too badly and it didn't stain or make a big mess. And every time she drank anything, it came back up. She was so pathetic.
The other kids were very good. It was great to have 3 cars to choose from and we could seperate them into groups of who got along best with whom. I ended up driving a car full of girls today. They were great. I don't know how I will handle having to just drive my own 4 children, with all their quarrelling.
And with these rambling, incoherant thoughts, I will leave you. I'll see about pictures this weekend. Happy 4th of July!
Winter Ballet Performances Photos
1 year ago

1 comment:
you are wonder woman! I don't do well with puking, I usually become another casualty:( Is Delaney felling better? Glad you had a fun reunion!
Post a Comment