
This was the great park the kids had so much fun at. I loved that I could sit and visit with my family and keep an eye on them. Delaney had no fear. She climbed right up this slide and went down all by herself. It was a wee bit faster than she expected, but she did it over and over! Here Katie is making sure she makes it okay.

This is my family. Missing is my big brother Andy, his wife Kera, their brand new baby Emma, and their 2 year old, Matthew. Also not present is Jonathan's wife Kristy, and their 2 youngest- David, age 2 and Emily, about 3 weeks or so. And Deborah's husband Ian could not get time off work, so he's not there. I feel that the shirt chosen were a bit drab. We should have gone with the kelly green. It did have a picture of a family tree on the back and that was cool.

Here is my Grandmother with almost all her great-grandchildren. There are about 5 missing and another 2 on the way. We take the whole multiply and replenish the earth thing very seriously! I think we had around 48 adults and 38 children. Most of the kids were 10 or under, most were under 6. They had a very good time! As did I.
Oh, in this last picture, you can tell which kid goes with which family based on shirt color. There was white with the Swiss flag, red shirts, and royal blue. And then there was our boring sage green. This will have to tide you over till I get back to AR and download my pix. I know you can hardly wait!!

3 comments:
wow you've been busy, looks like you are having a lot of un lately, I really like Mirian's comments a the store, that's funny. Hope you are doing well.
I can't remember the last time we've had a family reunion. I don't think we've actually ever had one. How sad.
wow, that's a lot of kids! Impressive. fun for grandma and grandpa!
Post a Comment