Joshua read Calvin and Hobbes books on the drive and now thinks it is hysterically funny to make silly faces whenever he gets his picture taken. I think it is only a slight improvement over the horrible fake smile he use to do. At least this is what he really looks like!
Sometimes it is really cool to have oddballs in the family. My Aunt Sue and Uncle Steve play the Alphorn, and they brought their horns to the reunion. They sound so pretty. Even the kids couldn't make it sound bad! Joshua tried it out and thought it was great.
This was too cute. My cousin Stacy's youngest, Sara, and Delaney were poking their fingers in the hole there. They were so adorable together.
The Sunday afternoon activity involved water balloons and a big water fight. Marian was cross because someone got her wet. She was in the line of fire and got hit.
Garden of the Gods was a cool place with rock formations that were just amazing. Marian loved climbing up them. Here she is with my cousin Robert on one of the smaller ones.
Poor Callie did not feel well last Sunday. She tossed her cookies, took a long nap, and then was cuddly the rest of the day. Here she is snuggled with Uncle Adam. That's Uncle Dan and cousin Miri in this picture too.
Here are most of the kids at a rest stop on the way home. That's Katie and Aaron on the end. Being able to trade out kids in cars really made things go well on the drive. Marian LOVED Katie, and Callie and Aaron got on really well. Nathan (not here) tolerated Joshua, who worshiped him. So traveling with Andy's kids wasn't so bad, and was actually better than driving with just my own.

3 comments:
good for you getting all this family time!! I'm jealous I admit. I need some. looks like a lot of fun! btw, what on earth kind of an instrument is that??
Have I told you how much I love reading your blog? I love the pictures. It looks like you had a great time. Check out our blog and see the pics from our visit to the White's house.
How fun to catch up again! I've been thinking of you alot lately - so what perfect timing. I didn't even know Carli had a FaceBook page!
osucowboys at consolidated dot net is the best way to contact me...addicted to my email! :)
Post a Comment