Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Kids and Pictures

I wanted to try to get some pictures of the kids all together this morning. It was Sunday, they were dressed and ready, and it had been a while since I had gotten a group shot. I bribed them with a chocolate snack if they would sit and cooperate. Let me mention though, neither Callie nor Marian is wearing the original dress she put on this morning. Both were wearing purple, until after breakfast, when they ended up wearing too much of it.

This was Joshua's version of a nice smile. Callie was cute, but silly. Delaney just wanted to run away.



Well, this is a little better.... I have no idea what Callie was doing! We took about 8 shots and most of them looked something like this. Or the older 3 looked good and all you could see of Delaney was the top of her head or something as she made a dash for the door.




This was our best shot. If this darn computer had a photo program, I would have done something about the awful red eye, but alas, I am stuck with no photo-shopping ability, and that stinks.



Once they had done enough, I put the camera away, and they begged me to take a shot of them doing "the Laaaaazy Eye". So here it is!








Yes folks, thems my kids and I love 'em!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Those are funny. I like the last one. I could not eat a bug no way, not even if someone paid may, did you do it?

Stjerne said...

Cute pics! I hate trying to take a picture of the girls. Ashley never sits still. Kaitlin's eyes are looking in the opposite direction of Emily's. It is so frustrating.