Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Whoo-Hoo!

Its an exciting week already! Mom and Dad left for Utah yesterday, so I'm on my own for the next week and a half. Not liking it so far. I'm hoping to get a babysitter so I can go exercise. At least back at NC I could toss kids in the jogger and go, but here I have no stroller, and the road really is not safe to walk down. On the exciting side, all 3 girls went to Mother's Day Out. That's what they call the preschool. I signed up Marian and Callie for T & Th, and Delaney for just Tues. It runs from 8:30 to 2:30! So long! And can I say how wonderful it was?!! I have a couple projects I want to do and one of them involves scanning a million pictures into the computer. I got the photos organized and started, and I felt so productive!

The girls had a good time, but were ready to come home. Marian had a meltdown when we got home- change doesn't go well with her. Still, I am glad, and if I can swing it in the buget, I may try to get Delaney in for both days. I just wasn't sure how well she'd deal with it. There's no preschool next week, which is annoying, but after that they'll go all summer.

Now, as I was getting dinner ready, I went downstairs to check on the girls and this is what I found! Grandma would be so cross if she saw this!
Yep, that's a nasty look she's giving me. Callie, the assister-in-bad-behavior looks a little more concerned as to how much trouble she may be in.
I know, rather than haul her out and scold her, what am I doing? I'm taking a picture. Then I get on with the less important stuff. She was having such a good time!


See how sad she is? She really wanted to be in the fun fountain.

No comments: