Joshua is showing off his "roach" that his mother thinks is just a beetle. And yes, I did cut his hair like that. If he'd stop squirming, it would look better!
They were fascinated by the cockroaches, and liked to look, but not so interested in the touching. Mom was happy with that.
The librarian just asked Marian if she could take Marian's picture as she ate the chocolate covered cricket. This is her third one and she was upset by the idea that there was a cricket in her snack. She still ate it and pulled out a little leg and handed it to me.
The girls got stickers and certificates that said "I Ate a Bug Club", although neither will admit they might have.
I am suppose to be weeding the garden. I am very unenthusiastic about this idea. It is hot out there! And the weeds are so numerous. Plus I might realize I need to pick broccoli, and then I'd have to figure out what to DO with it! The peas have stopped producing, and the beans, tomatoes and squash are still growing, so I'm safe on that for now. Although I do have a spectacular green bean recipe. Mmmmmmm..... maybe I'll have to make it for dinner.....

No comments:
Post a Comment