I think the world (okay, my friends) need to know that I became an aunt again. I am (was?....hmm, my grammar needs work!) going to become an aunt again 3 times this summer, and #1 was born Tuesday night. Jonathan and Kristy welcomed their 4th baby into their family, and here was Jonathan's brief announcement about the blessed event:
--- --- --- ---
Baby Emily Fox was born last night at 11:03PM in Manchester Memorial Hospital, weighting 7 lbs 1 oz.
She came into the world a very calmly, 12 hours after Kristy was admitted to the Hospital. Kristy is glad to be done with the laboring process and Emily is happy to be held and nurses like a pro.
--- --- ---
I am delighted to add to my collection of neices and nephews. My sister in law Kera is due in just about a month- another girl. And my sister Deborah will have her baby boy the end of August. That will give my parents a total of 15 grandchildren, although the girls seem to be overwhelming the boys, 9 to 6 by the end of summer. Oh yes, we are prolific and proud of it.
Winter Ballet Performances Photos
1 year ago

1 comment:
Very cool! And congrats to the family. It is always nice to add more cousins. We have quite a few also.
Post a Comment