And here I shall share some of them with you!
We went to pick blueberries on Saturday morning. I know, what kind of mom sends her kid out in public wearing a onesie and shoes. Hey, its Arkansas and it was early Saturday morning. I think she slept in that green onesie too!
Delaney was fascinated by this concept of picking these things off the tree. She really got into it. Unfortunately, she did not differentiate between green ad blue and needed to be fully monitored at all times. She ate whatever she picked- no matter what color it was. Sometime she spit out the green ones.
Then she discovered my bucket. Oooh, free berreis, no picking required!
She started stuffing berries in her mouth as fast as I could pick them. She ate a ton.
And tomorrow we're going to go pick the last of the season's strawberries!

5 comments:
Rebecca...check out our blog. I made some changes. Let me know if you like it or not. I am really getting into this blog thing.
About the equal pics...I think we have equal of all the girls. Kaitlin has 7 scrapbooks and the other girls have just their baby book. Now I scrapbook all three girls in the same book. I have way too many scrapbooks. Is there a age when you stops scrapbook the kids?
Blueberries....sounds so good. We are a month or so behind here, so we're only on strawberries right now.
so have you owned Guinea Fowl before? You sound like you're experienced. Any advice would be appreciated, we're total novices. Luckily we don't have any neighbors too close, undeveloped on both sides and horse farm behind, so we shouldn't bother anyone. Just hoping they don't roost above my car. We lost a keet yesterday though, so sad, I still can't find it. I was just trying to give them a little fresh air in a penned area, and had a little too much help. Oh well. We're down to 9 now.
Wow, blueberries. I wish I could have some. I think I try to get the same number of pics of my kids, but if I take a pic of one, the others want their pic taken too. I want to buy a large scanner and make one scrapbook and scan them onto cds for my kids. Right now I am making 4 different ones. AAAHHHH!
I wish I were close to you because I know I'd get a pie or a muffin out of the deal! I MISS YOU!!!
The picture thing is so true in my family! Tons of Olivia, less of Taryn and even less of baby K. I have an excuss for Taryn though I accidentally deleted 6 months worth of pictures off of my computer when she was about 1!
Post a Comment