Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to me

Actually today is Callie's birthday and tomorrow is mine. However we celebrated Callie's yesterday and mine today. Don't ask, that's just how it worked out. All I wanted for my birthday to be special was MY own cake, so I was happy with that. I got my very own cake- chocolate with chocolate frosting. Callie got a pink pony cake, which she's been asking for for months.


Here is Callie's pink pony cake. She was delighted with it. It does NOT look like the Family Fun one, but that's due to my own laziness and lack of interest in perfection. Callie doesn't care and it just has to be yummy. Since I made the frosting, I know it was!


Here is Callie on the phone with Daddy talking about her "birsday". She was so cute. Grandpa took her out for ice cream as a special date and they had fun together.


Here is my cake. Since I didn't get candles put on Callie's, she got to blow out the 3 on her side. Joshua is just a ham, and had to be in the shot. He tries to squeeze into every picture he can.

5 comments:

Stjerne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALLIE!!!!

You are getting big so fast. You are so beutiful. I hope you had a great birthday. I love you pink pony cake...that is just what I would of asked for.

Stjerne said...

Rebecca, I also want to wish you a very happy birthday. Did you get any fun presents? We miss you guys!

Beau & Lenette said...

Happy Happy Birthday! The Pink Pony is darling! Good for you for having your own cake the way you wanted it!

Jessica N. said...

Happy Birthday. If you were here, we could have gone to El Cerro and had the waiters sing to you in Spanish! Very fun!

Sharon said...

I love that cake, it's so cute.