Tuesday morning I was able to stop and visit two friends. I'm such a bad person, I didn't get a photo of us at all!! I stopped by my friend Steph's house and the kids played while we visited. Next, we stopped at a park to meet up with my friend Beth. Her daughter played with the girls while Beth and I caught up and I enjoyed it immensely. I love that I have such great friends.

The park where we met up with Beth.

The girls had a great time playing on it.

And climbing this awesome tree.

But I'm pretty sure these photos were all taken in the 10 minutes before Beth got there, and then I put the phone/camera down and didn't pick it up again. Sigh.

But then we got to Cedar City and met up with Dan and Delaney..... and Levi! Dan did get a fun video of Levi seeing us for the first time in months. He was excited. So were we.

Dan took the girls to the pool on Wednesday. Rylee said it was the best pool ever.

And I do love where my in-laws live. We walked out the door, down the street an into the mountain.

Levi was thrilled to be with us on the hike.

And it was so pretty! Rylee was happy to pose for me.

And I wanted a selfie. How fun, to live right in the mountains!

Levi, the wonder-dog, looking over the valley.

No comments:
Post a Comment