Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Friday, July 24, 2020

Family makes everything better!

I was quite dreadful about taking photos.  But here are some from the first few days: 
Poor Rachel crashed hard after a little too much fun.

Hailey was always fun to chat with.

Rylee was adorbs on picture day!

All the kids were adorbs!  And they did great for photos. Adam's little cuties were especially fun.

Its an Adam Sandwich!

These two.... trouble I tell ya!  But Rylee does love hanging out with Emily.

The sun was super bright, but Rylee still posed for me.

It was fun to have Nathan there, and I'm glad he came.

There was an exceedingly amusing evening of fun lawn games, to include this hysterical relay race.

Much laughter and giggling was heard.


And the kids were very good sports.

I snuck a picture of Steven before he noticed.


The little kids thought Josh was just the best.  He did have a good time with them.  He and Miley hung out this evening. 

And I snuck in this photo of Delaney and Sarah.  I do love that the kids have cousins around their ages to hang out with.  And I love that all the kids are pretty awesome!

No comments: