We realized that we were running out of time to spend with family as we ran out of summer. So we took a trip down to visit Andy and Kera. Except Andy and the three older kids were off on a canoe trip that week. The girls were disappointed, but we still had fun with Kera and Emma and Charlotte.

I hadn't heard Kera say anything about her garden so I assumed she would like some zucchini. I brought her the little one there. When she saw it she laughed and bought out the giant shnozzcumber there. We ate plenty of zucchini! Which was great- I like it!

The kids were thrilled to play with all the animals. The chickens are cute and have the best names.

And Emma is just plain cute!

Cobb the snake is always a hit.

He is a very cool snek!

The bunnies were adorable and I had to field many questions of "Why don't we have bunnies?"

This guy made me really want a bunny!

I mean, just look at those lovely locks! I NEED a rabbit with hair this cool!

But we do not have bunnies. Just Levi the dog. So the girls had to be content to get all the bunny snuggles in while we were there.

And they did enjoy their time with cousins.
And they had a great time in the amazing backyard there as well.


No comments:
Post a Comment