We had a Pie Party planned and 4th of July seemed to the the most convenient day to hold it, since it was a Saturday. That meant family started collecting at the house in preparation for this exciting event. This was a good thing because I stink at celebrating Independence Day in the traditional sense, and some family members excellent at it. So a good time was had!

Callie helped Dad pull up some of the decking. Dad has been working on replacing it a bit at a time, and he wanted it a little nicer before the hordes arrived.

There was fun and games and cute nephews.

There were fun fireworks, thanks to Uncle Dan.

There were fun kids and a good time.

Even the ones that didn't want to hold fireworks wanted to watch them.

I mean, who doesn't love a good Roman Candle?!!

We have a lot of cute kids!

Here we are, after the festivities, trying to have scriptures and prayer before bed.
And I think we had 27 people stuffed in the house that Friday night! It was insanity. But the good kind.

No comments:
Post a Comment