It was an hour and 20 minute drive. 820 (I think) yen each way on the Expressway. You drive to the very end of the Expressway and then take surface roads the next 45 minutes. The drive was pretty because it took us all around the perimeter of the island and we had gorgeous ocean views. But it sure felt like a long drive.
On our adventure!
The ocean is so pretty! It really was amazing to drive right down the coast.
Even more amazing to have random pull out places to stop and wander down to the water. This was as close as we could get, but it was close enough for waves to wash over and get our feet wet if we weren't careful.
My "I was there" selfie.
These were the super-fun nets at the Aquarium. Delaney is in the red and Rylee in the blue.
They took off and had a blast running all over these nets. It was a fairly extensive area to play and they enjoyed it.
Delaney dashed all over and had a great time.
They played till it started to rain and the nets were shut down and closed off.
This giant aquarium that it is famous for with the giant tiger sharks. I admit that it was impressive.
Learning cool facts about sharks.
Rylee doesn't want to be left out.
My silly pickles hamming it up.
And posing by the whale tail. They were not impressed with the Aquarium, but I am glad we went.

No comments:
Post a Comment