Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Easter Fun

While I was hiking with the older kids, Dan hung out with the 2 younger ones at an Easter Activity.  They had an egg hunt and various other things for them to do.  Dan said it was well run, well done, and he even took pictures to send me while it was going on!  Such a good man.

Delaney waiting her turn.  She's a cutie pie!

Delaney dashing out on the egg hunt with her age group.

Rylee was happy with her haul and had a good time.

The girls also enjoyed the group activities and games they played.

We did do some egg-dying at home.  Typically it falls by the wayside because it requires planning ahead, but this year I managed to have eggs boiled and ready.

Rylee was disgruntled that the colors were not very dark.  I mentioned that reading the instructions would have been a good start.  Between a little too much water and color tablets that didn't get dissolved, some of the colors were pretty pale. 

Delaney very much enjoyed the process and had a great time, despite the light colors.

No comments: