Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Random Stuff


The girls were playing outside and Levi was feeling neglected, so he stole a Barbie doll and ran off with it and made them chase him. He had a delightful time playing keep away.

 The girls are slightly obsessed with balloons.  They like to fill them with water and sometimes they throw them at each other.

Sometimes the balloons with faces get names and get to play games.  It is weird and vastly amusing. 

I went to eat somewhere new with my friend Julie.  There are millions of tiny, random, hole-in-the-wall places to eat and this was one of those.  I had this amazingly delicious steak with mashed potatoes and bleu cheese and peppercorns and balsamic.  Not what I normally would choose, but I'm glad I did.

Marian's ends were getting a little scraggly so I told her it was time for a trim.  This is how long her hair was.  Don't worry.  It still looks just about the same! 

 I don't know why this is sideways.  It is some awesome fabric I saw at a new fabric store I went to with my friend Amy.  It was cute, but weird fabric. 

And this was one of the panels.  Bizarre, isn't it?!

No comments: