So off we went. I have a lame GPS and I really need to figure out how to set it to NOT take the most direct route. My van is not really of a size to be driving up and down tiny back alley mountain roads! And when I make a wrong turn, it just replots to the destination without taking into account that it would be much easier to turn around than to drive an extra 5 miles up and around a mountain. I guess getting there was half the fun?! I did just input "Nakagusku Park" into the GPS and it did know where to go. It did have bathrooms and it had lots of vending machines, so of course we had to get ice creams!
The girls had fun. The place was teaming with small children and I think a Japanese school (or two) had a field trip there. It was also really sunny and hot, so that sucked away some of the fun. But overall we had a good time and it was a good day.
Not the roads I was expecting on the way to a large and well known park!
Funnily enough, these are not the roads most people use to get there. My GPS must be set to "Adventure" mode.
This was the top park. You can't tell from here, but the top of that is not a shade. Well, it is, but it is also a plastic bouncy material and you can jump on it like a bounce house. And underneath it is a rope net network to scramble around. The girls enjoyed this the most.
Behold, the bouncy top.
Delaney bounced to the peak and had to take a break. It was pretty warm.
Rylee bounced to her heart's content. she was like the energizer bunny, bounce-bounce-bounce.
She leaped for me to get a photo though.
Marian tumbling through the nets.
Once they got a good perch, they needed to rest a minute. Apparently it is hard work.
And it was hot. Delaney joined them for a bit. Then they crawled and tumbled away.
This was the middle park (No photos of the bottom one, because it was for little kids and we didn't go there). Lots t climb on and there was a short roller slide.
Rylee posed for me.
This was a kind of obstacle course. There were different things to climb over or under or to do. I think Callie cheated by just walking on the rope.
Marian did try to Over-Under, but then just walked on top too.












No comments:
Post a Comment