My official boarding pass to get to Iwakuni. Hooray!!
I'm so excited to be on the plane! I'm sitting in row 5, and no one else is in my row. It is pretty sweet.
Did I mention how much I love my friend April? She took me out for Okonomiyaki, because she knows how much I love it. And Okinawa just doesn't know how to make it right.
And April drove me up to the big recycle center to look for treasures. It was so cold it was trying to snow.
This is what I have to check to see if any flights are leaving in the next 24 hours. Yay for all the flights going out on Wednesday!
This is April's silly kid, who I adore. She was being a vampire with her bright lipstick.
My last morning in Iwakuni, watching the sunrise from the second floor of the terminal.
Look at my cute little plane! I got driven out to this hanger in a little truck and I got to hop on this for my ride home.
That's my friend Nate, flying the plane.
Goodbye lovely mainland! I will miss you.
Hello overcrowded Okinawa.
Almost home now.
And my cute hubby came to pick me up and drive me home.

No comments:
Post a Comment