When I picked up a bunch of youth from the church Dance, I made a tactical error. When I backed into the parking spot, there was no problem. But loaded down with 6 more youth, the van bottomed out on the curb and the muffler was hung up on it when I tried to pull out. This is the photo I took to the car repair shop to see how bad it was. Not bad at all! There is a hook thing that needed to be re-hooked. But I do hate this muffler. It sits too low and bottoms out on the driveway to church, and on higher curbs.
This store just cracked me up. I want to know what's in the Secret Box!
And I have actual friends now. One of them invited me to go fabric shopping and then to lunch with some other ladies. I had a good time and now I know where to go to get delicious Indian Food! Yay!
The kids have been asking for "Squid Dogs" for dinner. I find it an unappealing meal, so I procrastinated to a night that Dan and I were going out to dinner. And I let the kids make it that night.
They love poking spaghetti noodles into hot dogs. Callie is quite proud of her "squid".
Callie had an assignment to create a model of a cell. She chose to make it out of cake and candies. This is her creation. She took it to school the next day and it was enjoyed by her class once she had presented it to the teacher.
The kids have been asking for "Squid Dogs" for dinner. I find it an unappealing meal, so I procrastinated to a night that Dan and I were going out to dinner. And I let the kids make it that night.
They love poking spaghetti noodles into hot dogs. Callie is quite proud of her "squid".
Callie had an assignment to create a model of a cell. She chose to make it out of cake and candies. This is her creation. She took it to school the next day and it was enjoyed by her class once she had presented it to the teacher.

No comments:
Post a Comment