The occasionally chaotic, generally fun, and usually fantastic life and times of our family.
Lovin' the Life
Friday, January 5, 2018
Lunch with the Ladies
Okay, it was lunch with all the kids, but that didn't sound as fun. We discovered that there is an Udon shop at the mall that is the same kind as the one we left behind in Iwakuni. So off we went to enjoy delicious Udon and tempura.
I'm not here to collect a big readership or fan club. I blog to keep in touch with family and friends. I love that my children's grandparents can see what they are doing through the blog.
As for me, I am a military wife and mom of 5. I am married to the most fantastic man who works hard so I can stay home with the kids. Despite the insanity, life is good. We have a happy house of chaos and I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment