Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Monday, January 8, 2018

A Little New Year's Fun

 We were a little social for New Year's.  Some really cool people we know invited us to their New Year's Eve Eve Party on Saturday night.  They were clear that if you didn't like games, then this was not the party for you.  It was NOT the games I expected!  Everyone was put on either the blue team or the purple team and we competed in a bunch of different games. It was a lot of fun, and a lot of noisy craziness.  There were ton of small children and chaos.
We went outside to play soccer with a giant ball, but got sidetracked by the park.

They enjoyed the park for a while and then we went in for a rousing game of Musical Chairs. Big kid and small kid versions.  
We also played "Rooster on the Roof", which was new to me and I was surprised how many people turned out to be incredibly competitive.  Rylee and I did okay, but we didn't make the final 3.  Dan participated in "Box of Lies" and won his round.

Dan also participated in "Egg Roulette".


 His egg was not the hard boiled variety. 

And apparently I was dreadful about getting any more photos.  It was a really fun night with lots of food and friends and I was too busy stuffing my face, or chatting, or laughing to take pictures. 

No comments: