Our foster puppy Percy got adopted! He has a new family that loves him and we wish him a very happily Ever After with them.
I took a letter to Delaney and Rylee's friends while I was in Iwakuni and they rushed to get me a collection of letters and cute things that made for my girls before I left. Delaney was thrilled with this adorable pencil topper her friend made for her.
I am a dork, and was totally disoriented upon arriving back from Iwakuni that I picked Josh up an hour early for his dental appointment. I drove the 45 minutes to get there before realizing my mistake. So we went to lunch and explored the base. Then, the dentist office was so crazy, we waited another hour before Josh saw the orthodontist. It was a very dull afternoon. And We both needed a nap. However, only one of us got to take one.
Levi was so cute, snoozing on the couch that I had to get a picture.
The girls later managed to entice him (or maybe they manhandled him?) into this box. He is such a good natured dog!
An this is my pile of Kimonos I mailed back to myself from Iwakuni! Let the sewing commence!


No comments:
Post a Comment