Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Random bits of awesome

I took the girls to the thrift store.  This hill is right by the parking lot and they dashed up it to roll down it.  But then chicken out of the rolling down when they realized it was a steep hill and they would roll right into the parking lot! 

I have the best kid in the world.  I discovered this after she left for seminary on Valentine's Day. 

And Dan was out of town, but he had Josh sneak out and pick up flowers for me from him.  They are lovely and Callie says it looks like they are photoshopped into the picture! I assure you, they were beautiful and smelled delightful.

We had a most glorious sunset.  I was a little disappointed that this did not adequately  capture the gorgeousness of it.  

I took Josh's car in for an oil change.  When I got home, I was perusing the receipt and noticed they said the front tires needed attention.  I went to look at them.  Yep, the tread on the sides is about gone, but the grooves are still deep in the center of the tire.  Then I noticed this screw.  I have no idea how long it has been in the tire, but I certainly would have given the tires some "attention" had I known it was there when I was at the car place.  It has been a week though and the tire is still holding air, so I guess we will run it till it does go flat! 

Thrift store shenanigans!  The girls found a wig at the thrift store and much hilarity ensued. 

I always wanted to know what Marian would look like with short hair!  (Her hair currently reaches her waist.)

No comments: