Adrian and his mom came to spend Spring Break with us and they arrived on Friday. We planned out some day trips, but we spent Saturday shopping and took no photos of that! Sunday after church we took them out to Kintai, because.... Kintai! The Cherry Blossoms are just starting to bloom, but they weren't in much glory. It was the best day for us to go though. So we went.
I didn't take many pictures because we have seen it before, and the blossoms were still in the early stages. But I did get a few.
Marian and Adrian on the bridge.
A little better closer picture.
Rylee, with the castle in the background.
Levi came with us and had a fabulous time. Callie thinks she's out of the picture. Heh heh heh. Except, I can't really see her anyway.
Rylee wanted to pose with the samurai statue.

No comments:
Post a Comment