Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Monday, April 17, 2017

A Potpurri of Photos

Some pictures just need to be taken and may need to be shared, but do not rate their own blog post.  So I will lump all those together here.

Levi was lying with his head on the cans in the bag.  He immediately moved when I got ready to take a picture!

The kids were awesome for General Conference.  They had a blast coloring in coloring books while they listened. 

A photo of Joshua's teeth.  I sent this to Adam to enjoy and thought I might want to retain it for posterity.  

This cracked me up. It is a price tag at the commissary in front of the flour telling me it is on sale.  I'm so happy to see I'm saving money..... wait, no I'm not. 

 Levi was super excited to go for a car ride.  He loves the car.

This is how he rides in it.  Nose out, madly sniffing all the smells.

No comments: