Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Best Easter Treat!

 I needed to make something for the PTO bake sale last week.  Something that looked good and that people would want to buy.  I do make a lot of yummy things, but a lot of them need to be refrigerated, and not a lot of them have the visual "wow factor".  So I looked online and found these "Peeps S'mores".  Winner!
No, they don't look fabulous, but they look bright and fun and have Peeps in them, so folks buy them for their kids.  And they actually were tasty. Super easy to make, too!

You melt chocolate chips, dip the bottom of the Peep in it, stick it to the graham cracker, and put it in the fridge for 15 minutes or so to help the chocolate harden. Then drizzle the rest of the chocolate over them.

Graham cracker, chocolate chips, and Peeps!  Awesome!

No comments: