Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Snow! Well, a sprinkling.

 We got a wee bit of snow.  It didn't stick to the roads, but to the lawn and cars.  Sadly, it snowed on Saturday night, and Sunday morning Dan and I both had to be at Branch Counsel, so that took off another hour of possible snow-play.   The kids were terific though. They ran around for the 30 minutes they could and then we were off.  They managed to get some fun in before we had to leave for church:

What the front yard looked like.
Josh, making a snowball while Marian scrapes enough snow from the van to make her oown. 

Callie is working on a snowman. 

It was a group project with the neighbors. 

I have no idea what Delaney was doing! 

Levi had a great time playing with his little buddy, Marshmallow. 

The completed snowman! 

And the snowman they made at church on someone's car as they waitied for Branch Counsel to end!  I love my kids!

No comments: