Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Monday, February 27, 2017

Josh is an.... actor?!!

 When Josh told me he was going to go to Drama Club I thought it a bit out of character.  But sure, whatever.  I was rather surprised when he said he really liked it and would be going back.  And I was impressed.  He performed in his very first play with the High School Drama Club and it was a lot of fun.  We all went to cheer him on and he did a great job!

The play was called "Everyone gets Eaten by Sharks".
Joshua's bio.  Love it!

I hope the video plays.   

I quite enjoyed it.  And I was so busy doing the video clips that I did not get any photos!  Oops. 

He said DO NOT video his monologue, so I didn't.  But the lighting was terrible.  So here is a bad picture of Josh giving his amazing monologue!  (His was one of my favorites, he really did do a great job!) 

The cast coming out for bows and accolades.  

A not-good picture of their poster. 

And a close-up of Josh on it.  I sure do love this kid! 

And we all went out for ice cream afterwards!

No comments: