Then we drove to church. Wow! Everything is so different than it was 22 years ago! But the church is the same. I don't remember it being that big though. It was neat to see these places, even though I recall very little about them. There was a Linger-longer after church and we were invited to stay, so we did so with great delight.
After a lovely lunch we went back to our cabin at White Beach and several of us went down to walk along the gorgeous beach. It is soothing to the soul, I have decided. And it gave a glorious sunset.
Adam and Miranda- did you go to Zukeran?!
Here I am, at my old High School!Who'd have thought?! Kubasaki looks..... I don't know! I think I have blocked the memory, but it looks the same and very different.
I did sneak a picture inside the chapel. I miss having real pews.
Me, at the front of the chapel I use to go to.
The much more familiar back entrance to the church.
Down at the beach, with Callie posing on the rock.
And Marian must do it too.
She cracks me up!
Callie and Rylee.
Dan and Rylee.
Callie made a friend.
It was very cute. And a little shy.
Rylee wanted to bring it home.
We found this on the beach and HAD to poke at it.
It was a very long (dead) snake.
So pretty! And can you see that speck in the sky? A helocpotor flew over.
Delaney had much fun practicing her gymnastics on this balance beam.
These two make me laugh.
And a dazzling gift from God. I love it.

No comments:
Post a Comment