Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, February 16, 2017

How Delaney Plans a Party

 I detest putting on birthday parties.  It is not something I enjoy at all.  Delaney wanted one this year and essentially did everything.  She planned it out, made the invitations, and passed them out.  I had to ask what day and time it was scheduled for!  She told me exactly what she wanted and made it happen.  It was rather chaotic but she was pleased, and the 12 shrieking girls who were present seemed happy.

She just wanted a double decker lemon cake with lemon frosting. Easy Peasy!

And she wanted egg-salad finger sandwiches, taco roll-ups, cheese-its, cheese puffs, and fruit salad to be served.  (The party was held from 12-2.)

We got a Bounce House (Thank you Outdoor Rec Center for letting us use it!)
There were other games she planned out, but the bounce house got the most use. 

She enjoyed the loot 

And she had a really enjoyable birthday party.

No comments: