I drove out there all by myself. And I saw the place that sells the custard filled pancakes, so now I can go back there. And I found the nifty little antique shop that Corrina showed me a few weeks ago. I can now find it all by my self! It was super exciting for me to get out alone and make my way around. I had a lovely time, and I even forked over the 300 Yen to cross the bridge. I've been there several times and never crossed the bridge.... till now! I had a great day with myself.
Me, on the bridge. And you can see the Iwakuni Castle there- it is the tiny speck of white at the top of the mountain behind me.
The bridge, without me, and you can kind of see the castle there in the middle.
It looks like this!
And I love the little boats in the river. So pretty.
More boats.

No comments:
Post a Comment