Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Monday, March 16, 2015

Marian's Project

 Marian is awesome.  She likes to give presentations in class.  She had a project and presentation on the ancient people of South America.  She was very excited about it and especially delighted to create her own "artifact".  She practiced her oral presentation to me at least 6 times.  She's so funny because her voice is really monotone when she speaks for that sort of thing.  And she mentioned that her teacher was going to want her to speak with more emotion.  It was cute to hear her practicing and trying so hard to project more emotion into her voice.  I love that she's not shy about publicly speaking in her class.  She did come home the day she presented to tell me sadly, "I still sounded like a robot."  I love this kid!  (And I love her teacher for taking and sending me these photos!)




No comments: