Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Weekend-o-Fun: Part 2

As I may have mentioned, it was General Conference Weekend.  Kera did an awesome job prepping for it.  With her 6 kids and our 5, I expected it to be total pandemonium, but it wasn't!  It was great! The kids sat quietly and took notes or colored.  Because I had offered a special bribe treat, the 8 and olders took good notes and Marian and Callie sat well through 3.5 sessions of Conference!  Delaney and Rylee sat amazingly well through the Sunday sessions.  It really was the best Conference I have had in a really long time!  We left on Sunday halfway through the afternoon session.  I wanted to listen to it all, but Dan wanted to get home at a reasonable time, so half the pm session it was.  We had a good drive home and the fun was over.

 Marian and her notes.  She took better notes than I expected!

Emma fell asleep and was so cute! 

These 2 were inseparable this weekend.  Katie is a good cousin, and because Katie had to be listening to Conference, Marian hung out there too. 

Dinner for 15!  Did I mention that Kera is the best!  Oh wait, Andy made dinner here.  Andy is pretty great too! 

Poor Levi.  Consigned to the front room because Kera is deathly allergic.  She puts up with it because she loves us. 

 More Trampoline jumping.

 The 5 youngest cousins.  Cuties!

 I was trying to get them all jumping for me.  They tried.

The kids love the snake.  It sure is pretty. 

Isn't it lovely.  It was quite popular and sought after. 

Delaney and Matthew posing with the snake. 

All the littlest kids, lined up and ready for Conference.  They were SO good too! 

Well, this kid got a little rowdy and was spinning on his chair.

Between Conference break.  It involved lots of playing and a bit of arguing over little people. 

And Kera (did I mention she's amazing?!) made caramel apples for the kids! 

Joshua thought it was yummy. 

Ooey gooey sticky yummy!

No comments: