Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Mundane

I feel like it is harder to blog when nothing exciting is happening.  I guess that means I am boring, if I can't make the mundane interesting!  It may not be interesting, but here is some mundane.

Walking to school.  The kids have about a quarter mile walk to school each day.  They are so cute! 

This one tends to dilly-dally a bit. 

But she sure is darling in her uniform, with her ID tag, looking all  grown up. 

And I'm sure you aren't suppose to be taking photos in church, but I really could not resist!  I looked to my left and saw this:  3 little girls all quietly drawing.  (Marian moved as soon as she saw the camera.)

I looked to the right and saw this:  Dan drawing something for Delaney.  It was adorable and just made me happy.  Happy enough that I snuck out my camera, turned off the flash and clicked the 2 quick pictures!

No comments: