What's awesome is walking out our front door and seeing this:
I know, hard to see. But I wanted you to know, I am standing on my front porch here.
Look closely. What do you see?
Yep, this little guy was hanging out by the canals! I'm pretty sure it is the same one I saw before.
Check it out! You can see how close he is to the housing on the other side of the canal.
Hello Mr. Alligator!
What's even more awesome that spotting alligators from your front porch?
This is:
Yeah, I felt like a rock star this morning after my amazing run. The distance, not the time! That's 8.08 miles run in 1 hour, 22 minutes and 50 seconds. And it was an awesome run for me!

1 comment:
Wow! Sper impressive run! I've never run more than a 5k. You are amazing!
Post a Comment