Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Summer Travel

 Summer Exodus began last week.  I flew to Oklahoma with Rylee and Dan drove the rest of the kids.  I know, isn't he the best!  After our magnificent race, we drove the 5 hours to Arkansas to Mom and Dad's house.  We are now happily ensconced here and having a lovely time.  While it is really nice to not be racing 10 different directions, I now have to figure out what we are going to do each day, for they are all unscheduled so far!

 Rylee was so good on the plane.  I was really impressed.

Playing with Play Doh at Camden's house. they had a great time and got on really well.

Fun stuff at a new park!

 I love this kid.
Leading her cousin into trouble.  Yep, that's my girl.

Bedtime stories from Grandpa are the best!

 Callie demanded a picture at the library because we took one here last year.  However, note her lovely pose there.
 By the time I got them all looking at the camera, they were totally over it. 

 But we did spend two hours at the library and we enjoyed it.

Marian has been begging to go fishing.  I finally caved and got 2 cheap fishing poles at Walmart.  Callie and Marian were thrilled.  they spent all afternoon fishing.

They weren't even trying to catch fish.  They wanted to get some crawfish!!

No comments: