Okay, this was from last Saturday, when Callie went to a birthday party. This was her purple hair for her "Mad Scientist" party. She thought it was great!
The girls and I went on a short library trip. Rylee had a marvelous time running and hiding and leaving a trail of books on the floor behind her. Thus, the short trip.
The girls had an absolute blast at the pool and I think they were all turning blue after 2 hours, but they said they were not cold!
We went on a hike with the scouts.
The kids saw lots of frogs, and there were claims of a numerous host of other animals being spotted- but I think most were imaginary.
Rylee did not want to ride in the stroller and she leaned so far over this little railing I was sure she was going to fall in. Fortunately, no one went in the marsh.
The kids had fun posing for this picture.
Check out Delaney. She was so funny and loved these grapes.
Dino-land was the favorite spot. Unfortunately, the giant tree house had too many unsupervised ways for the kids to get lost. They had a marvelous time, while us grown ups stressed about where they all were. (4 adults and 10 children was not the best ratio!)
I was astonished how many kiddie-friendly rides were all over the park. Delaney had so much fun riding so many rides!
Even Rylee could ride!
This was one of the favorite rides. It spun them like a slingshot and they loved it. They rode it 4 or 5 times. The lines were super-short by late afternoon and it was a lot of fun to run right into the rides with no wait.
So, Spring Break was very fun-filled and eventful. It also went by really fast! I can't believe I have to get back into routine again tomorrow. I guess that means I should get to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment