Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Just Another Day in Paradise

We had a 3 day weekend, which was made more fun by the presence of Marian's very best friend, Adrian. He got to spend all day with us on Monday, and Marian was delighted. We had a good time and took some pictures. I deeply mourn the lack of my lovely good camera, and must make do with the not-so-good one. Thus, I bring you..... ho-hum pictures of life this past weekend!

Delaney loves to have her picture taken. And she loves to take pictures of lots of random items around the house. Thank goodness for the delete button! Here is one of the pictures I did not delete.

Rylee thinks she is so clever these days. She has learned to take off her diaper. Unfotunately, she does it any time she is not wearing pants. Occasionally this leads to puddles on the floor, or nakey table dancing. It usually leads to her running and giggling like a maniac till I can grab her an get her diapered and dressed fully.

Well, there are so few pictures of me, I thought I should include this delightful shot, courtesy of Delaney on a photo spree!

Marian and Rylee were so cute, feeding each other marshmallows. I love it when they get along nicely!

We made and decorated mini-cakes on Monday. This is what Marian and Adrian did to theirs. Don't they look delicious?! I did discover that vanilla almond milk does a nice job in creating dairy-free frosting. It was yummy.

Callie was so excited, she couldn't hold still enough for a picture, and I took 3! She had a cute cake.

Later, we went to the park. Can I tell you how gorgeous the weather was?! It was fabulous. (And then it poured all day today and got cold. Sigh.)

We went to this park once, 2 years ago, so the kids were thrilled with it. Much fun was had by all. Except for my allergies. Flonase helps a lot, but not enough!

Delaney is Queen of the Playground!

Callie is so pleased she could climb on top of the monkey bars. They had a good time at the park. It was a fun day, but boy was I tired!
Tonight, I almost couldn't find Delaney in the mess of blankets and pillows on her bed. Such a funny girl!

1 comment:

Bryn said...

so cute! almond is way better than soy in frosting. I like the almond! Hope Rylee is doing better.