Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sneaking Nutella

Delaney made herself a Nutella sandwich the other day. She left the jar on the counter and when I walked into the kitchen, this is what I found!

Rylee was eating the Nutella out of the jar with her fingers. When she saw me, she immediately stopped and handed me the jar.

I was busy with the camera, taking her picture, so she started nibbling the chocolate off her hand.

Then she set the Nutella on the counter and tried to screw on the lid.

Delaney had pretty much cleared out the jar, so there wasn't much left. I put Rylee in her chair and let her polish off the rest of the jar.
One messy, messy girl!

Like Winnie the Pooh with his honey-pot, scooping the yummy goodness out!

She did make a mess, and she did a good job of cleaning out the jar. Then I had to clean her up!

No comments: