Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Play-Doh, Park and Messing with Rylee!

One great thing about birthdays is that you get stuff that your mom would never buy for you! Marian got a lovely play-doh ice cream shop toy for her birthday. I finally said yes, she could open it and play with it. She was marvelous about sharing it with her overeager siblings.

Delaney is showing off her ice cream.

Marian enjoyed creating fun cones.

Callie did this when I called her name.

Then she did this.

Today we went to the park. We went to a new park and the kids enjoyed it. I let Joshua bring a friend, and they disappeared together into the fields and tennis courts, which was good, because the park was geared towards smaller children.

Rylee's first time in a swing! You can see that she loved it.

Callie's pose of choice.

We retired to sit on our picnic blanket, which is a shower curtain (easy to clean!) and Rylee enjoyed the sunshine. Then she tried to crawl away and eat dirt.

Ah yes, to find Marian, one must merely look for the tallest point in the park!

This was how Delaney wanted a picture taken. I have such funny children!

And now, on to harassing the baby! She is so doggone cute and no matter how many pictures I take, they never quite show the true adorability that is Rylee! Yet, I am still compelled to try.

Hello, cutie! Can you show me your teeth?!

No, don't cover them! I want to see the teeth!

This is what I want to see!

And Yes! We have full smile with teeth!

2 comments:

Savannah said...

Such cute kids! So glad I'm related! :) I can't believe Rylee's big girl teeth! Denali still hasn't broken a single one!

Jen said...

what a great teeth picture, I had to get Peter to chew on something to show the teeth.