Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dragon Cake and Funny Kids

Marian wanted a Dragon cake for her birthday. I love Family Fun magazine and their website has great cake ideas. This was what she got:
I thought it came out very well and Marian was thrilled with it.

Joshua got the camera and I discovered his self-portrait on it later! Silly boy!

Marian had a little birthday party which I thought went very well. It was nice and low-key. And the cake was cute and delicious!

Did I mention that it was delicious?!

Marian wanted to do an Easter Egg Hunt, so we did that for her Party. Delaney was not officially invited, but she got to participate anyway.

There was sidewalk chalk too. Take note that Marian is wearing socks and her pink sandals. Hee hee hee!

***
And on a totally different subject...... Delaney had a meltdown over wanting me to put on her diaper (while I was nursing Rylee, so there was a reason I could not jump at her imperial request), and when I finally tracked her down, she had fallen asleep on the living room floor, stark naked. So yes, I took her picture and then put on a diaper for her. (Sorry, Dan wasn't happy about a nudy photo of her, so I took it out.)

1 comment:

Savannah said...

That cake is AWESOME! I'm so impressed! I don't know that I could do that!

And Delaney falling asleep naked is hilarious! I love it!!!