Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, March 28, 2010

My kids make me laugh

Somebody turned 6 months this week! Rylee had her 6 month check up on Friday and she was proclaimed healthy and well. She weighs 16 lbs 11 oz and was 25 1/2 inches long. Her ear infections are gone and she looked good.

Here's the chubby-wubby as we awaited the doctor.

This is how her big sister passed the time.

That night I made Marian's cake for her birthday party. I will have to post pictures of that as well. It was very cute. I had lots of helpers to lick the pan when I was done.

This is how Delaney looked after helping me!

I love how serious she is as she wipes.

She is convinced she got it all and refuses to believe she needs to wipe any more.

Callie is just a ray of sunshine when she is happy!

And these 3 were being so silly. Rylee didn't know what all the fuss was about. I am just happy when they get along and are not fighting.

Now they are trying to be funny. They crack me up!

And she was a happy kiddo too. such a great smile, and her laugh is fabulous!

Did I mention that she is crawling?! She is! She heard me upstairs and crawled to see me. This was as far as she got, but someday soon, she'll be able to chase me down no matter where I am!

No comments: